Kosher Caterer Listens to Client Requests
Our bride came to us with an unusual request. She wanted to know if we could follow a sea bass recipe which her fiancé likes to eat. We said no problem. Just brings us the recipe and we will follow the instructions. We never say no to any client requests. We try to go the extra mile and make them happy.
The recipe came from Starters and Sides Made Easy by Leah Schapira and Victoria Dwek
Great recipe for sea bass entrée.
Ingredients: 1 ½ lbs. sea bass fillets, ¼ cup mayonnaise, ¼ cup salt, black pepper, sriracha sauce, 1 tsp. lemon juice, 1 tsp. honey, ¾ cup panko crumbs, 3 garlic cloves, minced, 1 tsp dried parsley.
Ingredients for sun dried tomato tapenade: ½ cup sun dried tomatoes, 2 tsp. fresh mint basil, 2 garlic cloves, ½ tsp salt, 2 tbsp. olive oil, ½ tbsp. balsamic vinegar.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut fillets into 2 1/2 to 3 inch squares. Place fillets into a baking pan and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, lemon juice, and honey. Spread mayonnaise mixture over top and sides of the sea bass.
3. In a second small bowl, combine panko crumbs, garlic and parsley. Press onto top and sides of the sea bass. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. To give the crumbs a nice golden colour, broil on a middle oven rack for an additional one to two minutes.
4. Prepare the tapenade. Soak sun dried tomatoes in boiling water for fifteen minutes and drain well.
5. In the bowl of a mini chopper or food processor, combine sun dried tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Pulse to combine.
Mizuyan Kosher Catering will design and create kosher food menus to suit your taste. We try to accommodate and listen to all your requests.