Can’t decide between breakfast or lunch?
Make it a Brunch
One of the best parts about catering a brunch to celebrate a life event is the flexibility in theme, style and location choices.
Keep it simple or dress it up, but remember it usually takes place between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm.
$30* / per person
Minimum: 25 people
Poached salmon: $10/person
All other Upgrades are an additional $5/person
- Assorted breads, bagels and danishes
- Baby arugula and mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Platter of tomatoes, cucumbers and onions
- Whipped cream cheese(parve)
- Egg salad and tuna salad
- herring(pickled or cream)
- Platter of seasonal fruits
- Rugulach, brownies and cookies
- Fluffy omelets prepared by chef with your choice of toppings: chopped tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms, onions, diced salami
- Smoked Salmon platter with garnish
- Belgium waffles with fruit compote, whipped cream and seasonal berries
- Poached whole salmon carved by chef
*Eggs are not available on Saturday*
Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are subject to 13% HST
2. Prices do not reflect: venue rental, requirement of culinary staff to set up, serve and tear down, wait staff to set up, serve and tear down, rental of kosher kitchen equipment, rental of kosher dishes, cutlery, flatware, serving pieces, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, rabbinical supervision fees, landmark fee, and delivery.