Interactive, catered kosher food stations are a great way to offer a few different selections for you guests.
We think you'll find our interactive kosher food stations, which are offered buffet-style but with a server to assist your guests, are an affordable option for those with guests who have a lot of different tastes. These are particularly useful for Bat and Bar Mitzvahs, which are attended by guests of all ages and different taste preferences, or corporate events.
$80 / person*
Based on a Minimum of 20 Adults
- Hor D’oeuvres - Choice of 8 selections based on 6 pieces per person
- Artisan bread basket on each table with hummus and tahini, tray of pickles, hot peppers and olives.
- Choice of 3 interactive stations
- Unlimited soft drinks and juices!
We Feature Different World Cuisines, All Made Kosher!
Here are samples of the interactive food stations we create. Remember, these are sample menus: we are happy to customize these based on your ideas and any dietary needs and restrictions. Please note that menu items may change based on seasonal availability of certain foods.
Sushi Boat Station
Assortment of maki rolls, sushi and sashimi, California rolls presented on miniature size sushi boat.
Wasbi, soy and pickled ginger are included.
Middle Eastern Station
- Chef prepared chicken shawarma in fluffy pita.
- Mini cous cous shooters.
- Mouth-watering falafels with hummus, tahina, hot sauce and Israeli salad.
Beef Carvery Station
- Traditional hand carved pickled pastrami and Montreal smoked meat. Served with assorted deli breads
Not Your Regular Friday Nite Chicken Station
- Pulled chicken sliders with caramelized onion and homemade barbeque sauce.
- Mini barbecued chicken shish kebabs.
- Grilled summer corn brushed with smoked paprika margarine, if available.
- Fancy fries --- assortment of crispy shoestring fries made with potato, sweet potato and parsnip. Served with chipotle mayo, ketchup and tarragon aioli.
- Classic Caesar Salad with Garlic Croutons
- Penne Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes, Black Olives in Pesto Sauce
- Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Picatta in a Lemon Caper Sauce.
- Mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes and cucumber in balsamic vinaigrette
- Trio of herb garlic roasted sweet potato, Yukon gold and red potato
- Root vegetable ratatouille
*Choice of One*
- Boneless chicken breast in a mushroom ragu
- Braised roast beef in a red wine sauce
- Wild Atlantic salmon fillet in teriyaki or miso glaze
- Greek salad with tomatoes, peppers, red onions, Kalamata olives in oregano lemon vinaigrette.
- Herb marinated charcoal grilled chicken and Greek style potatoes.
- Basmati rice and tzatziki sauce.
Whole Food Station
- Edamame citrus salad with orange and grapefruit sections
- Soy lemon glazed tofu
- Quinoa salad with cranberries, sweet potato and almonds
- Miso glazed salmon and mini grilled veggies skewers
From the Sea
*Choice of One*
- Barbeque Salmon
- Barbeque Cajun Talapia
- Caribbean inspired Mahi Mahi with red pepper puree, chimichurri, avocado mango salsas
- Veggie skewers drizzled in balsamic glaze
- Build your own soft and hard tacos with flaked Mediterranean fishes, topped with chopped tomatoes, lettuce, mango salsa, dill mayo and guacamole
Be a Kid Again
- Classic Caesar salad
- Penne Pasta in Tomato Basil Sauce
- Choice of two of the following:
- Chicken Fingers
- Popcorn Chicken
- Ball Park Hot Dogs
- Corn Dogs
- Hamburger Sliders
Accompanied with French Fries or Onion Rings.
- Jerk Chicken
- Jamaican Rice and Peas
- Island Chinese Lo Mien
- Grilled Vegetables
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Corn Fritters
- Jamaican Chicken Patties
*Choice of One*
- Homemade garnished gelato
- Chocolate molten cake with poached pear
- Chocolate trio featuring mousse shooter, pastry and chocolate dipped fruit
- Fresh Fruit
- Dessert Shooters
- Funnel Cakes with Assorted Toppings
Venue rental, staffing, kosher equipment and dish rentals, rabbinical supervision fees may apply
Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are subject to 13% HST
2. Prices do not reflect: venue rental, requirement of culinary staff to set up, serve and tear down, wait staff to set up, serve and tear down, rental of kosher kitchen equipment, rental of kosher dishes, cutlery, flatware, serving pieces, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, rabbinical supervision fees, landmark fee, and delivery.