What’s a great meal without a dessert worthy to top it off?
We offer classics like créme brûle and chocolate trios with mousse, dipped strawberry, and a filled pastry. Moroccan pastries are a favourite selection among many of our customers. Our gelato trio and seasonal fresh fruit selection is often requested for luncheons. Our late night sweet table has been a hit at countless weddings and bar mitzvahs.
Desserts can be served or provided at a service table. Either way, the presentation is elegant and inviting.
Mitzuyan Kosher Desserts
- Assorted Cookie & Brownie Platter
- Cookies! Chocolate chip, double chocolate, oatmeal & sugar
- Chocolate Brownies and Blondies served with fresh strawberries
- Freshly-baked Assorted Muffins & Fruit Danish
- Freshly-baked Miniature Chocolate & Vanilla Cupcakes
- Assorted Biscotti
- Old-World Traditions - poppy roll, cinnamon babka and chocolate- iced Mandelbrot
- House-made Tartelettes – chocolate espresso, key lime pie and
- Chocolate mousse tarts
- Apple raspberry crisp
- Flourless chocolate cake
- Moroccan pastries
- Chocolate Raspberry Baked Alaska
- Coconut panna cotta with lime
- Chocolate lava cake
- Crème Brulee
- Chocolate trio
- Banana wonton
Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are subject to 13% HST
2. Prices do not reflect: venue rental, requirement of culinary staff to set up, serve and tear down, wait staff to set up, serve and tear down, rental of kosher kitchen equipment, rental of kosher dishes, cutlery, flatware, serving pieces, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, rabbinical supervision fees, landmark fee, and delivery.