Mitzuyan Kosher Catering provided full setup and catering services for the wedding of Andrea Iseman and Marc Kitay on December 7, 2015.
Kosher Wedding Catering for Modern Tastes
Starting with a pre-wedding ceremony table and ending with a late night sweet table, Mitzuyan delivered an elegant and appealing selection for this kosher wedding:
- Tish and Kabbalat Panim harvest table with veggies and dips.
- Hor d’oeuvres: burakas, sweet potato fries, mini falafels, tandoori salmon satays, caramelized red onion on puff pastry, chicken wing lollipops, smoked salmon cups.
- Salads on table: hummus and tahini, beet salad, black olive tapenade, baba ghanoush, cucumber salad, roasted red pepper
- Baby arugula and mixed green salad with honey tarragon dressing.
- Stuffed breast of chicken with wild rice, sun dried tomato, mushroom in a red wine sauce with parsnip, green beans, carrots and roasted potatoes.
- Dessert: chocolate cake with dark chocolate sauce
- Sweet Table: fruit display, pastries, shooter deserts, cake pops, chocolate fondue, Belgium waffles, mini hot dogs and french fries.
Late Afternoon to Late Evening Wedding Itinerary
Andrea and Marc and their guests enjoyed about as full a day as anyone could have. Everyone had a wonderful time and we were honored to be part of it. Here’s how the reception unfolded:
- 4:30: Kabbalat Panim/Chusan’s Tish
- 5:30: Ceremony
- 6:00: Cocktails and Hor d’oeuvres
- 6:45 Move guests into ballroom
- 7:00: Introducing the Bride and Groom
- MCs introduction and welcome
- Parents of the bride speak
- Parents of the groom speak
- 7:40: Bride and Groom first dance
- 8:00: Main course is served.
- 8:30 Toast to the bride
- Toast to the groom
- Dance set
- 9:10:Dessert is served
- Benching and Shava Brochot
- Bride and Groom Speak
- 10:15:The sweet table opens
- Dance the night away…