Can’t decide between breakfast or lunch?
Make it a Brunch
One of the best parts about catering a brunch to celebrate a life event is the flexibility in theme, style and location choices.
Keep it simple or dress it up, but remember it usually takes place between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm.
$25* / per person
Minimum: 10 people
Poached salmon: $10/person
All other Upgrades are an additional $5/person
Brunch Menu Options
Includes your choice of 1 starter, 1 entrée, 1 dessert, and unlimited soft drinks and juices.
- Special Artisan Bread Basket on each table.
- Coffee and tea are served at each table.
- Assorted breads, bagels and danishes
- Baby arugula and mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Platter of tomatoes, cucumbers and onions
- Whipped cream cheese(parve)
- Egg salad and tuna salad, herring(pickled or cream)
- Scrambled eggs in chafing dish
- Platter of seasonal fruits
- Rugulach, brownies and cookies
Plus, Choice of One
- Chala French toast with maple syrup and sugar cinnamon
- Fluffy pancakes with maple syrup
- Coffee/tea station
- Fluffy omelets prepared by chef with your choice of toppings: chopped tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms, onions, diced salami
- Smoked Salmon platter with garnish
- Belgium waffles with fruit compote, whipped cream and seasonal berries
- Poached whole salmon carved by chef
*Eggs are not available on Saturday*