Interactive, catered kosher food stations are a great way to offer a few different selections for you guests.
We think you'll find our interactive kosher food stations, which are offered buffet-style but with a server to assist your guests, are an affordable option for those with guests who have a lot of different tastes. These are particularly useful for Bat and Bar Mitzvahs, which are attended by guests of all ages and different taste preferences, or corporate events.
$80 / person*
Based on a Minimum of 20 Adults
Sushi is one of the easiest foods to make kosher and one of our most popular requests.
- Assortment of maki rolls
- Assorted sushi and sashimi
- Served with wasabi, ginger soy, and pickled ginger to cleanse the palette between each piece
East Indian Station
Middle Eastern Station
It all started there...and many of us still crave Middle Eastern foods.
- Chef-prepared and carved chicken shwarma in fresh-baked, fluffy pita bread
- Mouthwatering falafels with hummus, tehini, and hot sauce for the brave
- Israeli salad
- Mini couscous salad shooters
Round 'em up for some great chow.
- Boneless chicken breast in a mushroom ragu
- Roast beef in red wine sauce
- Atlantic salmon with lemon capers
- Mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes and cucumber in balsamic vinaigrette or honey tarragon dressing
- Trio of sweet, Yukon, and red roasted potatoes with herbs and garlic
- Vegetable ratatouille
Beef Carvery Station
A little beef is good for the soul.
- Hand-carved pickled pastrami and Montreal smoked meat
- Assortment of rye breads, mustards, and kosher dill pickles
- Classic cole slaw
- Our own homemade potato salad or potato latkes
4.3 billion people on Earth enjoy this food every day. Let it be a highlight for your special day.
- Crispy vegetarian spring rolls
- Skewers of marinated beef and chicken breast
- Fresh mini vegetables
- Noodles and vegetable fried rice
- Asian Vegetables in our authentic homemade pad thai sauce
Possibly the world's favorite cuisine, prepared for modern kosher tastes.
- Vegetarian egg rolls with plum sauce
- Cantonese-style fried rice
- Beef satays
- Sweet and sour chicken balls
- Baby bok choy and Asian greens
Go ahead: be Italian. Salute!
- Classic Caesar salad
- Chicken picatta with lemon sauce
Penne pasta sundried tomato with pesto cream sauce
- Wild mushroom risotto
Whole Food Station
What is a whole food? One that's had little or no processing and that looks a lot like what was farmed or caught.
- Edamame citrus salad with orange and grapefruit
- Soy-lemon glazed tofu
- Quinoa salad with cranberry, sweet potato, and almond
- Miso-glazed salmon
- Mini veggie skewers
Like what you see? Don't worry, we won't demand to see your ID.
Chose two of these meat dishes:
- Chicken fingers
- Chicken kebob
- Ball park hot dogs
- Hamburger sliders
With sides of:
- Classic Caesar salad
- Penne pasta in tomato basil sauce
Venue rental, staffing, kosher equipment and dish rentals, rabbinical supervision fees may apply