Our pastry chef creates delicious kosher desserts meant for savoring.
What’s a great meal without a dessert worthy to top it off?
We offer classics like créme brûle and chocolate trios with mousse, dipped strawberry, and a filled pastry. Moroccan pastries are a favourite selection among many of our customers. Our gelato trio and seasonal fresh fruit selection is often requested for luncheons. Our late night sweet table has been a hit at countless weddings and bar mitzvahs.
Desserts can be served or provided at a service table. Either way, the presentation is elegant and inviting.
Mitzuyan Kosher Desserts
- Assorted Cookie & Brownie Platter
- Cookies! Chocolate chip, double chocolate, oatmeal & sugar
- Chocolate Brownies and Blondies served with fresh strawberries
- Freshly-baked Assorted Muffins & Fruit Danish
- Freshly-baked Miniature Chocolate & Vanilla Cupcakes
- Assorted Biscotti
- Old-World Traditions - poppy roll, cinnamon babka and chocolate- iced Mandelbrot
- House-made Tartelettes – chocolate espresso, key lime pie and
- Chocolate mousse tarts
- Apple raspberry crisp
- Flourless chocolate cake
- Moroccan pastries
- Chocolate Raspberry Baked Alaska
- Coconut panna cotta with lime
- Chocolate lava cake
- Crème Brulee
- Chocolate trio
- Banana wonton