Appetizers are one of our most talked about services. We’ve created delicious kosher appetizers that echo the creativity we put into our entrées.
Mitzuyan Kosher Catering appetizers cover the gamut of dietary requirements. In addition to being kosher (of course) and supervised by a mashgeach to ensure completely appropriate preparation and serving, we have appetizers safe for vegetarians and vegans.
From samosas to fried tofu on skewers to delicious fish platters and delicate salads wrapped in cucumber slices, we have an appetizer that will surely appeal to any appetite!
Mitzuyan Kosher Appetizers
- Grilled Asparagus and Roasted Peppers
- Herb and Wild Mushroom Crepes
- Petite Cold Poached Salmon
- Baby Arugula and Mixed Green Salad with Honey Tarragon Dressing
- Maple Butternut Squash Soup with Roasted Pear
- Yukon Gold Potato and Leak Soup
- Penne pasta with Sundried Tomatoes in Pesto Cream Sauce
- Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Mixed greens salad with strawberries, pears, cranberries and pecans in a balsamic vinaigrette
- Mixed green salad with oranges and cranberries in a honey tarragon dressing
- California mix green salad with mango, tangerine, red and yellow peppers in a honey tarragon dressing
- Tuna tartar with cucumber and lemon coulis
- Organic spring greens with red wine poached pears, sprinkled with candied pecans and cranberries in a plum vinaigrette
- Organic greens, fresh figs and pomegranate seeds in a balsamic dressing
Dual Appetizer Choices
- Baby arugula and mixed green salad with honey tarragon dressing served with maple butternut squash soup.
- Mixed green salad with wild mushroom and balsamic vinaigrette served with Yukon gold potato and leek soup.
- Teriyaki glazed salmon in a bed of angel hair pasta with Asian dressing.
- Trio of Ravioli: spinach, wild mushroom and roasted vegetable